Win a luxury 2-night stay in Wales!
teamed up with the
Lake Vyrnwy Hotel to
offer you the chance to win a superb 2-night stay (including breakfast)
in Mid Wales. To enter, simply submit your details below with your answer
to the following question:
How many stars does the Lake Vyrnwy Hotel hold with the Wales Tourist
The above was our last competition and we're sorry but the closing
date has now passed. Watch this space for our next competition which will
be coming very soon!
To be notified of future competitions, make sure you 'like' our
Facebook page or follow
us on Twitter.
Also, to be notified on competitions from this
and other travel sites, make sure you sign up to alerts from Travel
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. The closing date for entries is at midnight GMT on the date specified
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The winner will be drawn at random soon after the closing date, from
those who correctly answer the question. The winner will be notified by
email and must respond to the email within 28 days or else a new winner
will be selected.
5. The winner agrees to participate in non-paid publicity accompanying
or resulting from the prize draw. The winner´s name and location may be
published on our website.
6. Only one entry per household is permitted and the prize is non-transferable.
8. The prize must be taken within 12 months of the competition closing
date. There is no cash alternative.
9. Additional expenses not covered by the prize are the sole responsibility
of the winner.
10. The prize is subject to availability. Please note that black-out dates
may apply (eg. Bank Holidays).
11. Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted
and will be disqualified.
12. Entries that are incomplete, or entrants
who refuse to abide with the competition terms and conditions, will be
By entering this competition, your contact
details will not be used by us, or passed on to any third party. Only
in the event of you winning will you receive any communication.