Built in 1879 as Bovey Tracey Grammar School, Edgemoor House is today home to a fine country house hotel within its own extensive grounds on the edge of Dartmoor. The elegance extends to the spacious guest rooms, all of which are individually furnished. Each has full en-suite facilities, LCD TV, hospitality tray and luxurious Egyptian cotton bedding. The award-winning restaurant serves breakfasts, Devon cream teas and evening meals. Local produce - including game and seafood - is used wherever possible. The surrounding countryside is ideal for outdoor pursuits and the coastal cities of Plymouth and Exeter are within driving distance.