Restored in 1691 and formerly used as a resting house for monks travelling between Glastonbury and Malmesbury. Toghill house stands on the very edge of the Cotswolds four miles north of Bath. Within a stone’s throw of the battle of Lansdown site and the Cotswold Way and the old east to west Roman road running through the grounds. Toghill is certainly steeped in history. At the farm house David, Jackie and their three daughters offer a warm welcome and provide bed and breakfast for the traveller or tourist.